Belt & Hose Repair
We are a Full Service Automotive Repair and maintenance facility specializing in the new breed of failures that includes electrical, mechanical, or the infamous "intermittent failure" that nobody can seem to find.
AUTO REPAIR MECHANICS MEDFORD & GRANTS PASS OREGON
At Kelly’s Automotive in Medford and Grants Pass Oregon, our mechanics are A.S.E. certified in most all areas of automotive repair and service. Our mechanics have an average of over 25 years experience each!, including some dealership experience.
Our mechanics attend on going classes to keep up on the constant changes in vehicle design, maintenance, and repair.
This is also a requirement for employment.
Master mechanic Dave Kelly, the owner, has been in the industry for over 30 years. Dave has worked in several family owned shops, at a Honda and GM dealership, and now brings his care and knowledge to His own shops- Kelly’s Automotive Service in Medford and Grants Pass Oregon.
We pride our-selves in honest service, quality work, and taking care of our customers needs.
WHEN ASKED WHAT THEY FEEL KELLY’S AUTOMOTIVE CORE VALUES ARE THIS IS WHAT OUR STAFF HAD TO SAY:
- Brad: Honesty and dependability
- Vince: Integrity, Quality Work and Good Communication
- Chris: Honest with Customers of what they need and taking care of it for them
- Jimmy: Integrity and Honesty
- Shane: To make sure the customer is satisfied. Integrity and Honesty 100%
- Curtis: Integrity
- Steve: Quality, Integrity and Experience
- Jim: Treating employees like family
- Mike: Honest, Up Front, do the job right and developing customers for lifeTama: Honest and Dependable Service
WHEN ASKED WHAT THEIR FAVORITE THING ABOUT WORKING FOR KELLY’S IS, THEY SAID:
- Brad: Working for Honest people
- Vince: Everyone is on the same page and we treat each other with respect
- Chris: Good people to work with
- Jimmy: Very family oriented owners
- Jay: I really enjoy helping people on all levels and working for honest people
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE:
Choose Medford or Grants Pass. Provide information for the appointment. Choose an appointment day and time. We will contact you to verify the appointment. Appointments are subject to availability.