- Air Conditioning system
- Battery repair
- Battery repair and Charging System Services
- Check Engine Light diagnosis and repair
- Cooling Systems
- Computer Control Systems
- DEQ repairs and certification
- Computerized Engine Control System Repair
- Computerized Engine Control System Services
- Engine Repair or replacement
- Factory Recommended Maintenance
- Scheduled Maintenance Tune-Up Services
- Transmission replacement
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Pre-Buyer Inspections
- Emission repair – Emission System Services
- Fuel Injection System repair
- Fuel Injection System Services
- Electrical wiring repairs
- Electronic brakes, steering, suspension control systems repairs
- Bearing & Seal repair Services
- Belts & Hose repair Services
- Brake repair – Brake System Services
- A/C repair – Cooling System Services
- Drive Train repair – Drive Train Services
- Electronic transmission – repair – diagnostics – services
- Scheduled Maintenance or Service Packages
- Timing Belt Services
- 3,000 Mile Service
- 15,000 Mile Service
- 30,000 Mile Service
- 60,000 Mile Service
- 90,000 Mile Service
Our Purpose (reason for being in business) is to bless our staff, clients and community.
Servant Leadership: We employ people with Servants’ Hearts and we take care of our staff like they are family. When we concentrate on these things first, we will do a great job serving our clients and communities.
Being good stewards of what has been entrusted to us: ( Manage or take care of) People have entrusted one of their biggest investments to us. Our clients rely on their vehicles for most aspects of their life. They rely on us to tell them everything we find on their vehicle good and bad so they can make an educated financial decision. Our staff rely on our company and each other to be good stewards of our time, money and resources.
Respect: We value each and every person and believe every person should be committed to and treated with respect.
Giving back: This company exists to bless others. We love finding new and creative ways to do that internally and in our communities.
Fun: Life is too short, and we are at work too much not to have fun while doing it.
Dave & Lisa Kelly,
Owners of Kelly's Automotive Services
Belt & Hose Repair
We are a Full Service Automotive Repair and maintenance facility specializing in the new breed of failures that includes electrical, mechanical, or the infamous "intermittent failure" that nobody can seem to find.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE:
Choose Medford or Grants Pass. Provide information for the appointment. Choose an appointment day and time. We will contact you to verify the appointment. Appointments are subject to availability.